Monday, June 15, 2009

KarLee's trip to Neosho Missouri!

Here they are all headed to Neosho... after getting pick up at the airport in Kanas City!


















Uncle Greg and Sydney in the back row
Lexie and KarLee then Sadie

Aunt Amber (my sister) and Sadie (my neice)







Again aunt Amber and this is Sydney (my neice)






KarLee, Amber, Lexie, Sadie & Sydney & Brandy (my sister)























They went to Silver Dollar City in Branson, Missouri. My ister loves to take her family here and wanted to take my sister and KarLee there too!! And oh did they love it!!! My sister Amber said it is a wonderful place to go visit and wants to go back!
So here are some pictures I stole off from her site!
Enjoy!













































































































































































No comments: