Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The room is painted!!!
Love the friendly frog color!!!




LOVE THE NEWLY ADDED BEAD BOARD!

And love that we had new windows installed last fall!

Still some thing to finish up.




Ryan put new electrical outlets on and light switch and covers!!




I am very thankful for my wonderful hubby!!!
When I told him thank you he said I thought it was kinda fun!!!
I enjoyed helping him!
We love the way it turned out and so do the kids!!!
This was Colby's old room and was Metallic Sliver and was trimmed in black..
Look at it now!

(Oh and notice NO PINK!! LOL!)

2 comments:

Elder & Sister Reynolds said...

Love the nursery room colors. That bead board really sets it off. We can always bring pink dolls & yellow ribbons or blue & brown race cars to accent!! What a handsome carpenter you have and so talented! Mite have to hire him. We're so excited for you, and us!!!

Brandee said...

Super cute - can't wait to see it all finished!! So much fun!