Thursday, November 26, 2009

Give Thanks!


This is late, way late. This was our Thanksgiving day post. We didn't ever post??! Sorry, but better late than NEVER, right??


We are very THANKFUL and very BLESSED!!!






We are thankful for our families!!












For family dinners!






For Sisters!


Ryan's and mine!

Robyn & Ranay!


my sisters, Amber & Brandy



and Danyett!



We are thankful for are brothers!


Randy, and Rusty..... Very thankful!






And my brother Kasey!



And for my father(S)!
Danny

&
Gary


and Ryan's' father, Gary! (yes are fathers have the same name)





For Grandma's and Grandpa's!




and Grandma Reynolds


Colby and KarLee's grandma




and my Karen




We are just so very thankful for all of our family members, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins!







We are thankful for all of our friends!!!!








For my friends that I don't get to see often.
For old friends !

We are thankful for moments spent together!


Trips taken

Laughs had!

Shoes left in the way.............

Pictures taken!!!




For Shani and all of our childhood memories!


Lots of MEMORIES,


Most thankful for my memories of my mother !!
and all the things she taught me, and who I am thanks to her!
Thankful for all the things we did together!


And thankful for all the life's she touched.
Thankful for her being my Camp Fire Kids' & Blue Bird leader!







For all the loved ones we have had..............

I know that they are always with us!







For family traditions......














Oh all the memories!!







I give thanks for my husband,

and all the wonderful things he does for me,

and for all the good times we have together!











I give thanks for my son, Colby.




My for my daughter, KarLee bear





I am so very thankful for my kids!





All of our nephews' and niece's










For the soldiers and our country.


And most of all, We give thanks for our Faith in God!

No comments: