Tuesday, August 25, 2009

So a couple weeks ago we got to go camping!! Ok we got to camping 2 weekends in a row!!! And we deserved it!!! I still need to post the pictures from Ryan's family "Reynolds Reunion" here soon!! I left my camera and KarLee took lots for us to share!!!

So can you guess where went traveled too???




It was last minute!
Can you tell now??
Yeap!
Yellowstone Park!!



There was alot to see!!! Not tons of animals but lots of other things!!!




The scenery was awesome!!












Colby got to bring his new little puppy.
(he stays at Colby's fathers house, or barn.)







He loves this little pup, and takes very good care of him!
Makes me very proud of him!!
He will be a very good dad one day in the far far future!!



























Kids got to be kids!
IT was so nice to get away!















We had so much fun, totally relaxing!!



I love my kidos!






It happened to be
our 1st anniversary!!
We were happy to be able to relax on this weekend!!
















Talking, walking and taking in the view!










And more walking......





and a lot of laughing!!











It was awesome!







"Chillin"















I got my kids to let me snap some pictures!!








My 11 yr old KarLee Troy!







My 15 yr old Colby Shane!!


I love this place!




This the Firehole, my dad always took us there to go swimming almost every summer.


I hate to say its been along while since we went, KarLee doesn't remember it all.





It was to cold to swim, next year I hope to take the kids and relax alot!




























We did not get to see Obama, well ok almost in the helicopter

No comments: