Thursday, February 19, 2009

News Day 2009!!


Just want to post some pictures from New Years Day 2009!

On New Year's Eve (I know I am so late posting!)
We all had friends over! It was my friend Brent's B-day, so him and his wife Ang came over to bring in the New Year and celebrate his birthday! We all played the Wii!! The Wii rocks!! (NO PICTURES??) But had lots of fun with them.
Colby had 2 friends (brothers) over and they hung out watching movies. They couldn't wait for the morning, they were going SNOWBOARDING!
KarLee had their sister stay with her, she is older but they have been friends since they were little! They both love to scrapbook!! And that was what the did till wee hours of the night!!

The next day I took Colby and the boys to the bus to go to Kelly's Canyon for the day!
(I am really glad that Miles Bus Co, out of Blackfoot, runs every Saturday to Kelly's, it picks up and drops off right in Firth. Here is a link:
http://www.skikelly.com/, now that winters almost done.....

Ryan and I took the girls Ice Skating!! It was so much fun. We met my friend April and her son. Her son plays hockey and loves to skate, and got KarLee interested in ice skating a couple of years ago. She has her own skates now and love to go! It was a fun family thing to do on New Year's !

No comments: