Friday, February 13, 2009










Been very working and playing!!
Have so many pictures to post and haven't had time!!
Here is what we have been up to:





KarLee signed up for Volleyball and started practice.


















Colby is on the Rodeo Team, and trying to get all the things he will need.







We enjoy a really nice weekend with Ryan's family in Island Park!!
The kids had such a great time! We all had a great time! I had a few moments?! I had such a hard time staying on my snow machine for some reason!! And of course I left
my new camera home? I was so sad! But KarLee (thank goodness) brought hers!!
Will get some pictures on soon, I hope!!





My kids are running away this weekend with their grandma to Mackay to play!! So I made them heart shapes pancakes and gave each one of them a little gift of love!!!
I found a special necklaces for KarLee, it say on a heart: Follow Your Heart!! Loved it, and had to get it for her!!!
Colby got The Collectors DVD of Lonesome Dove!! And of course candy!!
Can't say yet what Ryan is getting!

Anyways, have a wonderful weekend and Valentine's Day!!! Kiss someone you love!
XOXOXOXOOXOXOXO

No comments: