Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Birthday KarLee Bear!!

KarLee Troy Giannini

11 YRS OLD TODAY!

















My KarLee Bear!







MAY 20th, 1998 @ 2:16 p.m.!!!
Delieverd by Dr Larsen @ Bingham Memorial, Blackfoot Idaho!
I remember it took awhile to get KarLee!!
Colby was so excited to be a big Brother!!!!
He pick out almost every outfit I bought for KarLee (before she was born)! She had some really cute outfits, too! There was a cute little PINK baseball outfit! I think almost everything was PINK! OR PEACH!
She was a good baby, OK not really but who wants to say that?! She could have been worse, she was a good baby, she was temper mental!!
WHAT I remember.....
That she loved her crib! And bed time was at 7 p.m.
No matter where we were, she would scream till I took her home to her crib!
I remember that one night, we where at a rodeo in Blackfoot and she was throwing a fit, so finally I took her home to put her to bed. As soon as she was in her crib she was fine! I remember her smiling at me as soon as I laid her in it, I do believe it was because she got her way!! And that's when it started!!!
She hated the car!
We actually stopped going to Mackay, cause this little girl would SCREAM and I mean SCREAM the WHOLE way there!!
She potty trained herself at 18months! Really!
But she hated to poop in the toilet?
She hated to use other bathrooms than ours. But when she become OK with it she wanted to go into every bathroom at every store!
One time she got me pulled over because I couldn't keep her buckled in her car seat!! I remember telling the cop that he needed to tell her that she would have to go to jail if she wont stay in it, he looked at me really funny but did it! And the next time she got out I warned her I was going to take her to jail, and she NEVER did it again!!! I KNOW IT WAS HARSH, but you gotta do what you need to to keep then SAFE!! Mean momma!
She was and is a mommy's girl!
She loves to play on her trampoline, ride her bike and dance dance dance
She loves and I mean LOVES to read!!! Excels in school!












KarLee loves to go to Ross Park and swim, still loves to go anywhere and swim!!!





















Not totally into fishing, but loves being with her family!!

































Loves to go camping and 4wheeling being with her brother and cousins playing!!


















LOVES HALLOWEEN! ( My little kitty cat and her brother Bugs Bunny!!)

















LOVES TO PLAY IN THE SNOW!!!
























SHE LOVES HER FAMILY!










Her Grandpa GARY!!





























Grandpa Daisy
















& her cousins








Aunt Brandy
















& Aunt Amber










And AUNT YETTE!





















LOVES TO TRY AND KEEP UP WITH HER BROTHER!!!


















LOVES David Archuleta!
Her brother got her his CD for her birthday, but wrote David ENchuleta... Thats him tease her aka LOVING her!














LOVES HER MOMMA!!!

No comments: