Tuesday, September 30, 2008

How we met.....

And the Story goes...........

My father owns a gas station. Ryan drove the fuel truck.

Need to say more?! Ok here the rest....
One day we ran into each other in Idaho Falls, he was with his friends and I was with April. The date was March 3, 2007.
We talked a little, since we really never did when he delivered fuel to my work, he just always smiled that smile of his!

Then it was about a week later he was in the fuel truck (ITS BIG) he park right in the middle of the road- its a double lane with a meridian, but still in the middle of the road!?!! And the thing was that we had already had gas delivered, so I knew he was coming to talk to me!!

He asked me to go for Ice Cream~ (not a big fan of Ice cream, so it was funny to me!) I gave him my number and just like that he was out the door!

Me being me wasn't going to wait another week for him to call, so I called his boss!! He's a real good guy and I knew he would give it to me!! And he did!!! I called and we did go have a milkshake!! I ended up having to pick him up and he had spilt diesel on him, and yes he was still so very cute!!

Ryan is a wonderful person, husband and a good step father! We are very lucky to have him!


No comments: