Friday, September 12, 2008

Our Reception

We really think everyone had a good time and know we did! Thank you all for coming and sharing our special day!




All the little cousins!I don't think they really want to do this!

I think its cute!
My step sister Lori and family

My dad
My Step Brother & his sweet little angel!
My Step Sister Michelle & Chelsey!
Erik & his family!!

How sweet!
My Dad & Linda
My Uncle & Aunt
I love my kids!!
Bubbles!
Sylvia & Me
(she came from Texas!!)

Ryan with JD & V
Peter & Jen & Bride & Groom!
Bryce & Cristin


These are Ryan's friends!!

The Bride & Groom with good friends
Mike & Tiffany






These girls were so ready to do anything I asked!!

And they are just so cute!
Ryan's Aunt and Uncle from Canada!Dancing !!












Ryan's whole Family!!!

Ryan & Me
(I love this one!)














Our Wedding was everything we wanted and so much more!!!














Thanks to all that helped us!!














We love you all!!




















No comments: