Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Its Grandma's Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my step mom, Karen,
my children's GRANDMA!
Just a little FYI!
Karen is and has been my step mom since I was a baby!!!
She was and always (I just know) a wonderful MOM.
She is the greatest GRANDMA to my children!
She has always taken care of me and been there for me!!!
We have the bestest time with her!!
After doing this post, I realized I need more current pictures!!!!!
But here are some photos of my wonderful step mom Karen!

This me, my little sis and mom, minus 1 sis, Brandy.
Can you tell just how Colby and KarLee
adore their Grandma!


I was so lucky to have such a great mom to do all my wedding flowers !!!!

She has me and my older sister Brandy and my younger sister Amber, yea only girls!!

Now we know why Colby is so spoiled~LOL!
Karen is a Grandmother to 4 grandchild, 3 girls and 1 boy.
And she spoils each and everyone of them!!


Kids are excited to go visit grandma Friday!!!!


We love her so much!!
And are thankful she is in our lives!
Happy Birthday!

No comments: