Monday, December 8, 2008


... fours ...

4 things I love about my husband
1. Him loving me!
2. Him being apart of our family
3. All the things he does for me and my children
4. That he gave me my Christmas present already... A Camera!! (Cause he knew I would use it right away)

4 Movies I wouldn't mind seeing again
1. August Rush!!!
2. Notebook
3.
4.

4 TV shows I watch
1. Brother & Sisters
2. Army Wife's
3. Greys
4. Disney Channel...

4 Places I have been
1. Alaska
2. Canada
3. Mexico
4. Oregon, Washington, California, Missouri

4 Places I want to go
1. Disney Cruise!
2. Back to Canada (Stay Longer)
3. Back to Alaska (this time with my kids & Ryan)
4. New York or London or ........


4 people I email regularly
1. April
2. Vanessa
3. Colby
4. KarLee

4 things I'm looking forward to
1. SNOW!! Playing in the snow!!
2. Christmas ~ Sisters are coming home!!!
3. Christmas vacation, kids out of school!!!
4. The New Year, for new things to come!!
4 People I tag
1. Ranay
2. Stacey
3. Robyn
4. Valkyrie

No comments: