Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Labor Day Weekend


We got there Friday night~early. Got all set up and Grandpa & Grandma come at!! With Maddie, my step brother's (Erik, Grandma Linda's son) daughter. Had dinner!!

We got to do LOTS!!!
Went for a drive to CHILI, to the cemetery.
There were ELK, can't see them but there was about 8

This is up above the cemetery. All that you can see is an orange hill.
And of course look in the HOLE!



The rocks are white crystals, when you clean them up.




Explorin











Everyone loves to check out the rocks~









The view at the top above the cemetery

I love this mountain area! The views are wonderful!


Chili Cemetery


My grandpa Danton Cloward(step dad Danny) family is buried here.
FYI
My mother Karelene lived in Moore, Idaho since she was a kid, graduated from Arco.
My step dad's (Danny) family lived in Mackay, they met in Blackfoot?! Funny?!!!
My dad Gary and Karen met in Mackay, lived there.
My step mom Karen lived her whole life in Mackay, and all of her brothers & sister still live in Mackay.
Ryan's dad Gary (yea our dads have the same name) grew up in Arco too!!!




My Grandpa
I took alot of pictures of different families.



Different old head stones




My grandpa family







I Love the different head stones(or should I say here, wooden ones)






It was fun to look all around, and we do every time we come.
LOVE THE MOUNTAINS!

WE went BOATING!



All the kids took turns driven!
It was really nice that day!










THEN BACK TO EAT!!!!!!!!!!


Yummy yummy food!

Fish from Alaska that my dad brought home
Linda went to Alaska to visit my dad and they went fishing!!

FISH FRY!!


YUMMY!

LOTS OF LAUGHS!






Girls giggled alot!! Had such good times! Good memories!
Went fishing!!!









And we got a surprise visit from Ryan's parents!!!!!

We took them up to the spill way!
So awesome!

LOVE this area!!


Can't wait to go camping this weekend with them!!!!! I am so glad that we are getting some camping in before the "snow starts to fly"!!

No comments: