Friday, October 31, 2008

My Eight Favorites!!

8 TV Shows I love to watch
1. Army Wives
2. Brothers & Sisters
3. Reba
4. John & Kate Plus 8
5. Will & Grace
6. Sex in the City
7. Zack & Cody (Disney)
8. Life With Derick (Disney)

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Johnny Carinos !!!!
2. Olive Garden
3. TGIFridays
4. Artic Circle
5. Outback
6. Pizza Hut
6. Hong Kong
7. Red Lobster (Its been so long)
8. Perkins

8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. I took kids to school
2. I worked
3. I picked up KarLee
4. Had a meeting at Colby's School~hes doing great!
5. I took KarLee to the Eye Doctor's
6. I took KarLee to Dance
7. I went grocery shopping
8. I went to Pocky really fast w/Shel
Wait I am not done... then picked up Colby and ran home to make stew in a pumpkin for dinner, stitched up KarLee's Halloween costume.. oh then went to bed!!

8 Things I'm Looking Forward to
1. Helping in KarLee's class for Halloween
2. Dinner & movies tonight
3. Halloween party (POW)Saturday
4. Sunday at 6pm when my kids come home
5. Christmas Pictures/Cards
6. Christmas Shopping! Love to!
7. Going to Mackay to cut down our Xmas tree!!
8. Decorating for Christmas Tree up


8 Things on my Wish List
1. Getting Pregnant
2. A family vacation (Disney Cruise!)
3. Finishing projects that have been started
4. Camera
5. Building a Shop
6. Getting a new car?
7. Seeing my kids graduate!
8. seeing my kids go to college!


8 People I'm tagging
1. Ranay
2. Robyn
3. Stacie
4. Valkrie

I would tag April, Kami, Michelle, and Shani, yea but they don't have blogs, what to do!?!?

No comments: